How to say 'Happy Birthday' in other language

Most of the people send rose as a birthday flower, but do you know lily, lavender and daisy also can be your birthday flower? what about how to say 'Happy Birthday' in the different language, i have summary some languages for 'Happy Birthday'

English- of course 'Happy Birthday'
Albanian- Urime ditelindjen
Chinese (Mandarin)- sheng le kuai le
Danish- Tillykke med fodselsdagen
French- Joyeux Anniversaire
German- Alles Gute zum Geburtstag
Dutch- Hartelijk gefeliciteerd! or Van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag
Indonesian- Selamat Ulang Tahun
Malaysian- Selamat Hari Jadi

Any other language?

Link Exchange Partners: Best Mosquito Repellent I Mosquito Repellents I Mosquitoes Repellent; Best Toys Car Review I Best Ride On Toy Review I Best Ride On Cars Review; Citronella Mosquito Repellent I Mosquito Repellents I Mosquitoes Repellent; Diet Pill That Works 2009 - Best Proven Weight Loss Pill Review 2009; Melaka A Famosa Apartemen I Resort Melaka Pelancongan I Apartemen Melaka Percutian; Top 20 Rolex Watches I Rolex Watches Men I Rolex Ladies Watch; Weight Loss Diet Tips - Quick Weight Loss Diet Tips; Say No to Mosquitoes Everyday; Home Decoration Lamp and Lighting- Pendant Light, Wall Light, Ceiling Lamp and Lighting; Best Melaka A Famosa Apartment I Resort Melaka Apartment I Melaka Holiday Apartment; Ladies Fashion Trends 2011- New Design Fashion Clothes, Latest Fashion Wear, Fashion Dress; Home Decoration Lamp and Lighting- Pendant Light, Wall Light, Ceiling Lamp and Lighting; 最好的驱蚊喷雾 I 纯天然驱蚊喷雾 I 无避蚊胺驱蚊喷雾; 最佳马六甲度假公寓 I 马六甲休闲度假村 I 马六甲最完美度假住宿

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tamil - Piranthanal Valthugal

Alex said...

Great post. As an online florist, we've found a lot people like to send plants as well.

Flowers of Russia said...

Thanks for the blog.For more information on Russian Flowers, please log on to:http://www.sendflowers.ru/eng/flowers-russia /

Flowers of Russia said...

Thanks for the blog.For more information on Russian Flowers, please log on to:http://www.sendflowers.ru/eng/flowers-russia /

Dental Tourism Philippines said...

I look forward to reading your blog, because they are always full of information that I can put to use

cfp123 said...

I like the article. Visit chennaiflowerplaza dot com (send gifts and flowers all over Tamil nadu).

Unknown said...

Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing. From puneonnet dot com.

Anonymous said...

The visit to the site gave wonderful information. Visit: bangalorewithlove dot com(send gifts and flowers to Bangalore

gwl said...

The visit was useful. Content was really very informative. visit giftwithlove dot com(Online Florists).

roses said...

I appreciate these comments. visit rosesandgifts dot com.(send gifts,flowers and cakes to India.).